These resources were put together by allied community organizations across San Francisco for accessible access.
- Here you will find information about SFUSD’s free pick up sites those who are 18 years old or younger.
- The Women’s Building’s Food pantry is available for seniors Mondays from 9-9:50am. Necessary precautions for health and safety are being taken. Monday’s 9:50-10:15am to the general public.
- At the OMI Resource Center – Every Tuesday for fresh food; every other day they can pick up dry goods
- The Richmond Neighborhood Center – 3 weekly food pantries for all Richmond District residents of any income level. We also offer Emergency Food access to any San Francisco resident.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco – The Club will remain open as a critical City service for the care and feeding of children who fall into three categories: 1.) economically and physically vulnerable children, 2.) children from families for whom telework and paid sick leave is not available, and 3.) the children of healthcare workers and other essential city workers.
- SF Childcare – Emergency Child and Youth Care – Space is limited due to the Shelter in Place Order
- Boys and Girls Clubs (limited)
Jobs and Unemployment:
Resources for Undocumented Community:
- Information from the California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance here
- San Francisco’s Rapid Response Hotline: 415-200-1548 — More info: https://sfilen.org/resources/sf-rapid-response-network/
- Comcast Internet Support– Free 60 day internet access package for low-income families and/or $9.95/mo
- www.sf.gov/coronavirus – City gov’s collection of info and resources
- Mission Neighborhood Center Family Resource Center – El Centro Bayview serves Latino Families in the Bayview, Latino Families in District 10, Bayview Families, and families in Hope SF Sites.
- La Casa de Las Madres support for survivors of domestic abuse during shelter in place – Call La Casa’s 24/7 hotline at 1-877-503-1850, or message our text line at 415-200-3575, for support.
- Text COVID19SF to 888-777 – Get text updates from SF City Gov on Covid 19
press/releases/internet- essentials-low-income- broadband-coronavirus-pandemic
During this time, please make sure to: